At Bleech, we develop custom websites for some of the most prestigious brands in Germany. We are a technical partner to creative agencies and startups with high quality standards. Our clients especially value our longstanding expertise as well as our open manner. Together we develop, test and optimize to the limits of what is possible.
About the role
As part of our development team, you will engineer custom component-based WordPress websites with tailor-made functionalities and integrations. You work closely with project managers, testers, designers, SEO managers, data analytics consultants and clients.
You own and improve the quality and delivery of the solutions you build and share your expertise and knowledge with others, so you can grow together.
Your teams websites are characterized above all by the fact that they are holistically of high-quality, technically optimized above average, and are easy to maintain and extend.
- Develop and extend custom WordPress websites based on Flynt.
- Technically optimize and extend existing WordPress websites.
- Advocate for best practices to build maintainable, scalable solutions.
- Supervise and facilitate decision in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Own and improve the quality and delivery of the solutions you build.
- Actively contribute to the processes in your team.
- Help your team to plan and estimate deliveries.
- Share your expertise and knowledge with others, so you can grow together.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of WordPress.
- Experience with developing custom WordPress solutions.
- Experience with identifying bad ideas and pushing back against them.
- Confident handling of preprocessors, templating engines and Git.
- Skilled in debugging.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach.
- Fluent in English, preferably also in German.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with ACF Pro, Timber, SASS, composer, npm, webpack, and continuous deployment pipelines is a plus.
- An experienced, open-minded, international team.
- Attractive, performance-related pay.
- A large office at Schlesisches Tor (optional use).
- Unlimited remote work – you decide.
- 28 days holidays.
- Professional development opportunities, e.g. business coaching via CoachHub.
- Latest technology as computer and smartphone, e.g. M1 MacBook and iPhone 13.
- Openness to new things and quick decisions.
- Clear, simple processes.
Apply in less than 1 minute, without cover letter or resume.
You don't meet all the requirements? Take a good look at what you will be doing in the position. Can you do that? Then feel free to apply anyway.
The job is not for you, but you know someone? Then forward the link to him/her. If we hire them, we will reward you with a referral bonus of 500€.